Long Distance Moving FAQ's
Long Distance Moving FAQ's
- Do you provide moving services throughout the East Coast of the United States?
- We provide full service professional moving services locally in NJ and up and down the eastern seaboard as far south as Southern Florida, and as far west as the Mississippi river. For a free long distance moving estimate or more information, contact us at 1-800-262-3499.
- Have you moved families to Florida?
- Yes, since 1973 Gibraltar Van Lines Inc has been the Florida moving specialist in the northeast and has transported thousands of families and their belongings. Florida is in fact the primary destination for many of our clients.
- Do you supply packing materials?
- Yes, we offer all our customers unlimited new free boxes (2 different sizes), packing paper and tape.
- Do you offer storage?
- Yes, we have secure storage facilities in Montclair New Jersey. We offer all our customers up to 4 free month’s storage for those who use our moving services.
- Do you move pianos?
- Yes, Gibraltar Van Lines Inc has over 40 years of piano transportation experience. As part of your move, we carefully protect the piano by disassembling it, and then reassembling the instrument in your new home.
- I’m just moving down to the Jersey Shore, do you provide local moving services?
- Yes, Gibraltar Van Lines Inc specializes in both Full Service Local and Long distance moving.
- I have a vehicle I want brought to Florida. Can you do it?
- Yes, we can transport your car inside our trailer with your household goods.
Outstanding job, Quick and efficient above and beyond what we expected. John and his crew were more helpful and very professional. Moving our furniture and equipment from my Bloomfield building to Clifton was no walk in the park!
Honestly, I don't know how they managed to get some of the furniture and equipment through the doorways!! Very accommodating with a positive can do attitude. Everything got in!!!!!!
Would fully recommend, and definitely use again!
Again ,John & Crew, thank you for a great job!!
Michael ZwierGibraltar Van Lines5 / 5 stars
Outstanding job by the crew from Gibraltar movers. They moved our belongings from NY to SC and did so efficiently and professionally. While the whole crew on both moves did a great job, Ira was involved in both sides of the move and did an exceptional job with all the packing and unpacking. Many thanks for a job well done!
Holly NunnGibraltar Van Lines5 / 5 stars
moving your precious items is nerve racking. The estimate is just that. An ESTIMATE. so don't be surprised once your stuff is weighed in, that you will pay a little more. In my particular case, I was offered the option to pay cash and to my delight, a wire transfer is considered cash. I was discounted $900.00. Every one at the office would respond to my emails or calls immediatel. if I had a question about the storage place they were headed to, to make sure the 18 wheeler fit on the grounds, the driver kept in touch with me, so that I knew when he would get there and assured me there were no problems. They were patient and kind. The five guys that wrapped my furniture and loaded it in the truck took 5 solid hours, with what I noticed was with no breaks. They worked hard and quickly. The others that unloaded in FL were kind and worked hard as well. I couldn't be more happy.
gayleGibraltar Van Lines5 / 5 stars