Commercial Movers in Sussex County, NJ
Are you looking for commercial movers in Sussex County, NJ? Gibraltar Van Lines has been providing commercial moving services in Sussex County, NJ since 1973.
Commercial Movers require a different type of expertise than residential movers. Our Commercial Movers have extensive experience handling office moves. We maintain a vast supply of equipment specially designed for commercial moving. Your office furnishings, files, computers, and high-tech equipment will be handled with the utmost care and efficiency.
We have a general liability insurance policy, worker's compensation and disability insurance allowing us access into commercial buildings. We use corner guards and masonite floor boards to protect your new space.
Gibraltar Van Lines have specialists to handle sensitive documents carefully. Your customer information, payroll accounts, or other types of private paperwork will be moved inside locked storage boxes and handled with the utmost care by our office moving specialists. Planning your move several weeks in advance will decrease the inevitable hassles of moving your office.
Whether you need business relocation just around the corner or out of state, Gibraltar Van Lines' expert commercial movers assure that your commercial move will run smoothly and effeciently. Gibraltar Van Lines also provides you with free packing materials, free commercial moving estimate and will even store your office belongings for up to 4 months, free of charge!
When you are looking for office movers in NJ, Gibraltar Van Lines' commercial movers will be there to take care of it all. For a free commercial moving estimate call Gibraltar Van Lines at 1-800-262-3499.
Gibraltar Van Lines - Your trusted commercial movers in Sussex County, NJ
Commercial Movers in Sussex County, NJ
for the following towns:
- Commercial Movers in Andover, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Augusta, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Branchville, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Franklin, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Glasser, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Glenwood, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Greendell, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Hamburg, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Highland Lakes, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Hopatcong, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Lafayette, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Layton, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Middleville, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Montague, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Newton, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Ogdensburg, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Sparta, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Stanhope, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Stillwater, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Stockholm, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Sussex, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Swartswood, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Tranquility, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Vernon, NJ
- Commercial Movers in Wallpack Center, NJ
Honestly, I don't know how they managed to get some of the furniture and equipment through the doorways!! Very accommodating with a positive can do attitude. Everything got in!!!!!!
Would fully recommend, and definitely use again!
Again ,John & Crew, thank you for a great job!!
Outstanding job, Quick and efficient above and beyond what we expected. John and his crew were more helpful and very professional. Moving our furniture and equipment from my Bloomfield building to Clifton was no walk in the park!
- Michael Zwier
Outstanding job by the crew from Gibraltar movers. They moved our belongings from NY to SC and did so efficiently and professionally. While the whole crew on both moves did a great job, Ira was involved in both sides of the move and did an exceptional job with all the packing and unpacking. Many thanks for a job well done!
- Holly Nunn
moving your precious items is nerve racking. The estimate is just that. An ESTIMATE. so don't be surprised once your stuff is weighed in, that you will pay a little more. In my particular case, I was offered the option to pay cash and to my delight, a wire transfer is considered cash. I was discounted $900.00. Every one at the office would respond to my emails or calls immediatel. if I had a question about the storage place they were headed to, to make sure the 18 wheeler fit on the grounds, the driver kept in touch with me, so that I knew when he would get there and assured me there were no problems...